You can use the “Go To Special Command” in Microsoft Excel 2016 to remove the blank or empty rows in a worksheet.
How to remove Blank or empty rows in Microsoft Excel 2016 ?
1. Open your worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2016 and select the range of rows where you want to remove the blank rows.
2. Click “Home” Ribbon and click the “Find & Select” dropdown list from the Editing Group and select “Go to Special”.
3. In the “Go to Special” dialog , check the “Blanks” radio button under the select column and click the “OK” button.
4. This would highlight all the blank rows in the s elected range.Immediately , navigate to the Home tab and click “Delete->Delete Sheet Rows”.
5. This will delete the empty rows.