Create and format a Table in PowerPoint
- First, create a PowerPoint with the required number of slides.
- Click on insert tab > then on table > and then on the insert table.
- A dialog box appears, where you can add number of columns and rows for the creation of the table.
- Now that the tables are created go to design tab > to preview the styles.
- Now to edit the layout of the table created select layout tab > to change the layout as required.
Above mentioned steps will be helpful and understandable for this article.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.