This post will provide a step by step instructions demonstrating How to add a background picture on your slides in PowerPoint.
What is the use of the background in PowerPoint?
PowerPoint offers four ways to change the background: Solid fill: Creates a solid background color. Gradient fill: Creates a background that’s a mix of two colors that gradually fade into one another. Picture or texture fill: Lets you choose a picture stored on your computer as the background. Pattern fill: Lets you select the pattern for the background.
How to Put a Background Picture on Slides in PowerPoint?
Steps to add a background picture on your slides in PowerPoint and are:
- First, create a PowerPoint presentation with the required number of slides in it.
- To add the background picture, select the slide to which you want to add the background picture > then click on the Design tab > Format Background.
- In the Format Background pane > Picture or texture fill > File menu > In the Insert Picture dialog box, choose the picture you want to use and then select Insert.
- Make some adjustments for the text to be visible, use the following options: Transparency to make the picture lighter, the Offset settings to adjust the position of the picture, and the Tile picture as texture to repeat the picture across the slide.
- If you wish to add the background picture on every slide, press the Apply to All button.
- The below shown picture is the result of the steps mentioned above.
- You can use the hide background graphics option to hide the graphics that are visible in the background.
- To remove the background image, select the slide which you want to remove background picture > Design > Format Background > then click on Solid fill > then on Color button if you want a color change.
- If you wish to remove the background picture on every slide, press the Apply to All button.
- Here you can see the result of the above mentioned steps.
We hope that this article is helpful and understandable.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.