This article helps in understanding how to add SmartArt to a slide in PowerPoint.
What is the use of SmartArt to a slide in PowerPoint?
PowerPoint makes it easy to transform traditional bullet points into an eye-catching SmartArt graphic.
Steps to add SmartArt to a slide in PowerPoint, and they are:
- First, create a PowerPoint presentation with the required number of slides in it.
- Select the text > Home > Convert to SmartArt > then the SmartArt you want.
- For More options, Select the text > Home > Convert to SmartArt > then the More SmartArt Graphics.
- For applying an image, A dialog box opens up with the name Choose a SmartArt Graphic > select picture option > click on the desired SmartArt graphic > then press the Ok button.
- Insert the picture from a file or online pictures, select the picture you want to insert, and then press on the insert button.
- The below shown picture is the result of the steps mentioned above.
We hope that this article was helpful and understandable.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.