In this post, you will learn about the MUNIT Function in Excel, how to use it in your excel spreadsheets.
MUNIT Function in Excel
This function returns a unit matrix for the given dimension n, which represents n x n the dimension of the matrix.
This syntax has one argument
- dimension – This holds the dimension of the function.
How to use MUNIT Function in Excel?
- The function returns a unit matrix with the given dimensions.
- The syntax accepts only positive numbers
- A unit matrix also called an identity matrix is represented with ones in the main diagonal and the remaining places filled with zero’s.
- To start with, highlight the required dimension or the right size and enter the syntax with the dimension.
- To display the answer you must use multi-cell array formula.
- Press Ctrl + Shift +Enter, this will display the answer in a complete matrix form.
Another example with 5 x 5 dimension
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.