In this article, you will learn how to modify the Night light strength in your Windows 11 PC.
How to Modify Night Light Strength in Windows 11?
The night light strength can be adjusted in the display settings. By the end of this article, you will learn to adjust the night light strength using settings.
To modify night light strength, follow these steps:
- Open the settings application or press Windows + I keys on your keyboard.
Under the system settings, click on the display, to expand the display settings.
- In the Brightness & colour section, toggle on the night light option and click on the expand arrow mark or double click the night light option.
- You could find the Strength slider.
- The slider will be set at 48 by default.
- Adjust the slider (move right and left) to the colour temperature level you want.
- These settings are auto-saved, you may close the application.