In this article, you will learn how to Switch On or Off Screen Rotation Lock in your Windows 11 PC.
How to Switch On or Off Screen Rotation Lock in Windows 11?
If you own a tablet or a hybrid laptop, they are by default possess the auto rotation feature. But you can turn it On or OFF when needed.
You can switch ON or OFF screen rotation lock in Windows 11 through the following methods:
- Through Quick Settings
- Using Rotation Lock in Settings
Through Quick Settings
Follow these steps to enable or disable the rotation lock from quick settings.
- Open the quick settings by pressing the Windows + A key.
- Click on the Rotation lock button to Switch it on or off.
Rotation Lock in Settings
Follow these steps to enable or disable the rotation lock through the quick settings:
- Open the Settings application or press the Windows +I key on the keyboard.
Under the system settings, click on the display settings.
- Scroll down, and toggle ON or Off the Rotation lock option in the scale and layout section.