Here’s an blog post where you’ll learn different ways to minimize the current window on your Windows 11 PC.
Different Ways to Minimize Windows in Windows 11
Follow the different methods to minimize the number of windows, and they are:
- To minimize the windows use the following shortcuts they are:
- Windows (Win) + M
- Windows (Win) + D
- You can right-click on the title bar or use the shortcut key as Alt + Spacebar, then select the minimize option from the drop-down.
- You can see a minimize button on the top of the screen.
- Press the minimize button to minimize the screen.
You can press on the icon from the taskbar to minimize the screen.
Use another method by pressing shift + Right-click to minimize the screen.
- Now you can minimize your screen.