In this post, you’ll learn what is Google Chrome cache and how you can clear the cache in the chrome browser.
But, the above comes at a cost. Sometimes, you may want to clear the cache to test various websites and this blog post exactly explains how to do it.
How to Clear Cache in Google Chrome?
- Launch the Google Chrome browser
- From the menu button with three dots that is found in the upper-right corner of the chrome browser, select “History” -> History
- This will open up the Chrome History Window. You can then click the “Clear browsing data” link.
This will now display a pop-up window in Chrome showing you further options to clear the cache.
You can display the above Clear History dialog window through various steps. One such shortcut key is the “CTRL” + “Shift” + “Delete” keys in Windows.
- Next, select the time period for which you want to clear the cached information and then ensure to check the option “cached images and files”.
- Click the “Clear data” button and you will immediately see that Chrome browser will start clearing your cache.