In this post, let’s learn how the SUMXMY2 Function works in excel, describes the formula syntax, and how you can use the SUMXMY2 Function in your excel spreadsheet.
What is SUMXMY2 Function in Excel?
The SUMXMY2 Function in Excel is used to return the sum of squares of differences between corresponding values in two arrays.
=SUMXMY2 (array_X ,array_Y)
- Array_X– The first array or ranges of numeric values.
- Array_Y– The second array or ranges of numeric values
=SUMXMY2 (R2:R12, S2:S12)
How to use SUMXMY2 Function in Excel?
The following steps will explain the work of the SUMXMY2 function in an excel spreadsheet:
- First, prepare an excel spreadsheet with the specified details in it, or open an existing Excel spreadsheet.
- To, perform the SUMXMY2 Function, let us begin with the SUMXMY2 command following the “=” operator within the parenthesis to declare the array or ranges of numeric values.
- The SUMXMY2 function returns #N/A error when the arrays contain different numbers of cells.