This post helps you in adding a border to your page in Microsoft Word document in simple terms.
How to Add Border to a Page in Word ?
If you want to add a border to your page in Word Document, do the following steps:
- Click the Page Borders button in the Page Background group on the Design Tab in the ribbon.
- Now the Borders and Shading dialogue box will appear as shown below.
- Select your well-liked type of border under the setting and also select None if you want to remove the border.
- You can also set your required Style, Color, Width, and also the art to add the artwork to the page border.
- Use the Apply to and select where you want to apply the border in your Word Document.
- Click the Options button to custom the space between the borders and edges of your page.
Here you can see the result of applying Page Border in Word Document.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.