In this post, you’ll learn how to convert text to columns using the “Convert Text to Column Wizard” in Excel.
When you wanna split texts into a column in Excel, you can do that in simple steps in Excel.
Text to Column in Excel
- Firstly select the range of cells.
- Go to the Data tab, under the Data tools group select the Texts to column option.
- The Convert text to column wizard dialog box opens up, choose Delimited and click on Next.
- In the Delimiters category, select the options that you’ve used as separators between two texts. And view the Data preview of your texts into columns.
- Click on Finish.
- This will result in conversion of texts into columns in Excel.