This post will quickly explain the use of undo and redo options and how you can use undo and redo in Excel.
What is the use of Undo and Redo Options?
The undo function is used to reverse a mistake, such as deleting the wrong word in a sentence. The redo function restores any actions that were previously undone. The following are the steps used for undo & redo in excel, and they are as follows:
- First, prepare an excel sheet with the required details in it.
- To Undo an action, press Cltr+Z or click on the Undo option from the Quick Access Toolbar.
- As you can see, the result of the Undo option.
- To Redo an action, press Ctlr+Y or click on the Redo option from the Quick Access Toolbar.
- As you can see, the result of the Redo option.