In this post, we will see about the Tell Me Feature in Word in Word and how to use this feature efficiently.
What is the Tell Me feature?
Well, Tell me what you want to do text box at the upper right corner of the ribbon in Word saves your time and helps in finishing your work easily and quickly. It launches the tools or tasks you want to do next within seconds that leads to complete your work fastly and efficiently.
How to use the Tell me feature?
- To get started, click on the Tell me what you want to do option on the ribbon.
- Now, enter the command or name of the tools that you want to work with next.
- Word directly launches the tools or command that you have given.
- Here, we are typing the Spelling and Grammar option as the command.
- In the above image, you can see the executed Spelling and Grammar command.
You can also open the document that you saved in the One Drive using the Tell Me feature.