Want to check the Wi-Fi password for a network you’ve saved on your Android phone?. In this post, you’ll learn everything that you need to find your Wi-Fi password in your Android smartphone.
Do you want to know how to view a Wi-Fi password on Android? Perhaps you’re connected to a network whose password you’ve forgotten, or you want to look up a friend’s network’s password so you can connect a different device to it.
How To View Saved Wi-Fi Passwords on Android?
Note: These only allow you to view the passwords for networks that you have previously connected to. They won’t help you figure out the Wi-Fi password for a network you’ve never connected to.
Follow the below steps to view saved Wi-Fi password on your Android Phone (Eg: Google Pixel).
- Open Settings app on your Android Phone.
- Tap Network & Internet -> Internet
- In the bottom of the page, you should see “Saved Networks“. Tap on it.
- Then identify the saved Wi-Fi passwords which you want to view and then tap on the Share button under the name of the network.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your passcode or use the fingerprint for authentication and you should see the Wi-Fi password.