In this post, you can find some of the best and most used photo viewer apps for Windows 10.
10 Best Photo Viewer Apps for Windows 10
Adobe Photoshop Elements
Adobe Photoshop Elements is an editor tool that allows you to edit, create, manage, and share photos. It contains most of the professional features with simpler options.
- Customization options to photos.
- Add personalized quotes or messages to pictures.
- Automatic adjust of the human face for a selfie.
- Create landscape images with ease.
- Create duplicate objects.
Microsoft Photos is the most used image viewer for Windows OS. This enables you to search photos of places, people, things, and more.
- View images as a slideshow.
- Set image as a desktop background or lock screen image.
- Supports image formats like BMP, JPEG, JPEG GIF, PNG, and more.
- Crop, and rotate photos, adjust color, lighting, and more.
- View photos and albums from all your devices.
Apowersoft Photo Viewer
Apowersoft Photo Viewer provides a free cloud service. This software comes with the function of processing images in batch.
- Share photos with other people instantly.
- Supports image formats like BMP, JPEG, PNG, and more.
- Offers free cloud space.
- Works as PDF reader app.
Google Photos allows sharing photos with friends and family using shared albums. It makes room for more memories.
- Allows access from any phone, tablet, or computer.
- Back up unlimited photos, images, and videos for free, up to 16MP.
ACDSee Ultimate can find duplicate images from a variety of locations and folders. Pictures can be stored on cloud storage apps like OneDrive or DropBox.
- Fully customizable.
- Sorts by date.
- Convert massive images to other formats.
- Supports HEIF (High-Efficiency Image File Format) file formats.
- View files in ZIP format without extraction.
IrfanView is extremely snappy and loads images in no time. It is very similar to the earlier Windows Photo Viewer.
- Loads images in no time
- Blazing fast
- Lightweight app
- Plugin support
Imageglass is a great photo viewer with modern UI. The performance is superior to the native Microsoft Photos app.
- Instant preview
- UWP framework
- Fast and feature-rich
- Quick and accessible menus
- Modern UI
HoneyView is the most basic image viewer for Windows 10. It’s almost similar to Windows Photos Viewer in features and allows to rotate and perform basic resizing functions.
- Ease of usability
- Supports JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, etc.
FastStone Image Viewer
The FastStone is a lightweight image viewer for Windows 10 with multiple language support..
- Slide show option
- Supports audio and video playback.
- Email sharing option
- Supports various formats.
Nomacs is a free and open source image viewer that supports multiple platforms.
- Thumbnails, metadata and histogram.
- Browse images in MS Office files.
- Add notes to the image.
- View in all common formats including PSD and RAW files.
Are you using any photo viewer apps in Windows 10?. please feel free to mention them in the comments section.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.