Who is your favourite Super Hero ?. Who ever it is. Have you ever imagined them to be a .NET Programmer and what they can do ?
It can really be funny when you think that way . The inspiration of this post was basically from some of the Jokes on a Tamil Super Star – Rajnikanth but relates more towards programming on .NET for all super heroes. So here’ we go
What happens when your favourite Super Hero becomes a .NET Programmer ?
Your Favourite super hero
- Can force garbage collector in your PC to clean your Office Room.
- Doesn’t follow any coding standards . All coding standards follow him.
- Can run .NET exe on any platform like Mac , Linux, Unix , Windows ,Mobile etc and not the least Railway platforms too .
- Can solve the bug just by staring it . The Bug should lose or he might use the Spray(HIT) to kill the Bug.
- Can override a sealed function / variable.
- Can make a class abstract and sealed both at same time.
- Doesn’t get any compiler errors, the IDE will abide by him.
- Can make a variable of type float to float in the water .
- Can access all the private data of the class.
- Creates Array of infinite size because he doesn’t have any boundaries
- Can code without computers
- Can return a value from a void functions.
- Can use the Binary Search Algorithm and get it to work even on the unsorted Data .
- Can delete the Recycle bin
- Never uses “try” on the code, he will directly “catch” the exceptions.
- Can divide by zero.
- Can create a integer variable and assign infinity as value .
- Can use the Blue screen Error in Windows when the computer’s brightness is higher and can revert it back immediately with touch.
- Can type in without pressing escape key . Infact his keyboard doesn’t contain one . No one can escape from him .
- Can write code that optimizes itself.