If you want to test your Windows Phone App in different Windows Phone theme , Accent color , Orientation or the screen resolution , you can easily do it from the Visual Studio with the “Device Window”.
How to Change the Windows Phone Emulator settings in Visual Studio 2012 for testing the App ?
To Launch the “Device Window” in Visual Studio 2012 , follow the below steps
1. Open the Windows Phone Project .
2. Click “Design” -> “Device Window” .
3. This will display the Device Window .
4. To change the Orientation , click the Landscape or Portrait button next to the “Orientation” in the Device Window.
5. To change the display or resolution , select the Display from the predefined list from the Display dropdown list.
6. Similarly , the developers can change the theme and accent color from the corresponding dropdown lists in the Device Window.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.