This blog post on the C# Questions and Answers – Data Types Part 2 focuses on C# multiple choice interview questions on the data types in C# like char , integer etc.
C# Questions and Answers – Data Types Part 2
1. What is Size of the char data type in C# ?
a. 8 bit
b. 12 bit
c. 16 bit
d. 20 bit
Answer : (C) 16 bit
2. Which method of String is used to compare two strings with each other by length ?
Answer: (b) The string.Compare method can be used to compare two strings.
3. What are the different ways in which a variable name cannot be started with in C# ?
Answer : The valid variable name cannot start with a number or special symbol . Underscore is an exemption.
4. What will be the output of the following program ?
int a = 7 , b = 2;
int c = a/b;
c. Runtime Error
d. Compiler Error.
Answer : ( b ) 3
5. Which one of the below is a 2 byte integer in C# ?
c. unsigned int
Answer : (a) short
6. which data type is ideally used for calculation of currency values in C# ?
Answer : © decimal