In this article, you will know about the Installation and Setup process of a C compiler.
A compiler is a software for converting the C source code you write with your text editor into the machine code. There are many C compilers that you can surf and try it. The compiler you see here is the Turbo C.
If you need to try out C compiler without installing any softwares, you could visit CodersEditor.com and select “C” as your Programming language in the editor.
Step by Step process for Installation of Turbo C
- Go to the website www.turboc8.com and the home page is launched.
- Click on the Download tab on the top. Scroll down and look for the version that suits your system. Click on Direct Download Link.
- Here Turbo C for windows 10 is being downloaded. Now you can see a Zip file named C++ 3.1 starts downloading. Once done with downloading, open the folder and extract all files, set path and click OK.
- Then open the exe file and run to install the setup. A dialog box appears, read and click** next**.
Accept the condition and then click finish.
- Finally, you can see the Turbo C icon on your Desktop.Y ou can launch and start working with your C programs.
- To exit, Click Quit from the File menu and type Exit in the black screen that appears.