Irdeto is seeking candidates from the 2022, 2023, and 2024 batches for Off Campus Recruitment in India. A two-year rotational programme that will help you polish your technology and personal skills from creation to delivery. We want to help you find your next steps in your profession, your true calling, by learning new concepts and growing as people. Irdeto Career’s most recent job announcement, selection process, vacancies interview process, and application link are listed below:
Irdeto Off Campus Recruitment | Delhi | Any Graduates
|Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech
|2022, 2023, 2024 batch
|Last date to apply
Video Entertainment – Graduate program: Engineering
The Irdeto 2-Year Graduate Program offers you the opportunity to work with a broad range of teams, technologies and products, all while building lasting friendships and expanding your network! In this role you will be joining our Video team. from managing new technology implementations, evolving our video broadcast services, combating online piracy, offering anti-cheat methods for gaming to supporting customers’ demand for high-quality multi-screen video experiences Irdeto deliver to a global customer base.
Your mission at Irdeto:
Within Irdeto’s vision to empower a secure world where people can connect with confidence, the graduate team is aiming to provide the Video Entertainment Business Unit with additional capabilities. The team will reinforce the unit’s collaboration, agility, and innovation with an always learning mindset.
- Collaboration will be the outcome of the connected network of colleagues that will interact with the team throughout the project rotation process. Each team member will meet more colleagues every time they join a new project in a different team or department. The team is expected to connect the dots to be able to share know-how, what is happening, and establish stronger links across teams.
- Agility will be the result of being able to adapt to new projects, teams, tools, and processes whenever they move to a new project during the program. The graduates are expected to embrace and promote change, take note of the great things each team they collaborated with had, and share these learnings.
- Innovation will be powered by the outsider view of the world of a new joiner who just acquired the latest engineering techniques and knowledge from schools and universities. Furthermore, it will be triggered by being the outsider who might be intrigued by “the why” more than “the how”, triggering teams to rethink their approaches to resolve problems. And above all, innovation will be boosted by the great energy that new graduates inject at the start of their careers.
You will gain experience across different technologies by creating features and solutions in our cybersecurity product portfolio: Conditional Access, Online video protection, Video delivery orchestration, Watermarking, Key management and provisioning, DevOps, Customer Delivery/Integrations, Test, Middleware and Cyber Investigations.
The end goal of the graduate program is to provide a well-prepared next generation of cybersecurity experts in the video domain.
And above all, we aim to have fun while doing all these!
What are we looking for:
We are looking for energetic and willing recently graduated software or software related discipline engineers. If you’re close to graduation, you are also welcomed to apply, we’ll just ask you to complete your degree within a few months after starting at Irdeto.
Previous experience is nice but not required, we’re aiming to provide you the experience you’ll need.
Because we have a full international focus and we are populated with a large diversity team, all our communication is in English, so being able to speak and write in English is a must.
What you can expect from us:
Irdeto is a people first organization where you can secure your future. Our values of Trust, Accountability, Agility and Innovation inform our culture. We believe in connecting people and developing careers with a strong focus on collaboration, creativity, health and happiness among our globally diverse workforce. That’s how Irdeto, after over 50 years, it keeps being a well-known and well-respected company by our colleagues and our customers.
Two-year rotational program to hone your technology and personal skills from creating to delivering. We aim to help you finding your own next steps in your career, your true call, by learning new concepts and evolving as human beings.
You will get in contact with so many nationalities that you might learn of different culture backgrounds from all around the world in a single day. We have a fun, inclusive and diverse environment where creativity and happiness are ensured.
Are you up for the challenge? We encourage you to send in your CV and motivation letter today at [email protected]!
In addition to competitive remuneration and extensive benefits we offer:
- An international and multicultural environment where diversity and inclusivity are celebrated and embraced
- Professional educational opportunities and training program
- Innovation sabbatical
- Volunteer Day
- State of the art office space
- On the job coaching and mentoring
- Flexible work arrangements – via our Work Hard Anywhere policy.
- Some of us run city marathons and even go on snowboarding trips together!
- Casual Friday? Casual every day!
- US$ 500 net for your home office setup after you passed your trial period
- And many additional perks customized to global locations (canteen, fresh fruit, amazing coffee, parking, on-site gym, yoga room to name a few)
Irdeto encourages applications from people with disabilities, as we provide accommodation on request of the candidates that take part in all aspects of the selection processes.
To apply for this job please visit careers.irdeto.com.