Microsoft has launched a special campaign for students in India to get started with the Windows Phone Development.
The campaign is called “i Unlock Joy” and is aimed at students who are enrolled in Microsoft’s Dream Spark Program.
- If you submit 1 Windows Phone app that gets listed on the Marketplace within the contest period, then you receive a certificate of acknowledgement from Microsoft, a Windows Phone t-shirt and a 2GB USB flash drive.
- If you submit 4 new Windows Phone apps that get listed on the Marketplace within the contest period, then you receive a Windows Phone test device (model and manufacturer decided by Microsoft) in addition to above mentioned goodies.
Participating in this Campaign is easy
- Visit Microsoft India Student’s site and register for the campaign before November 18, 2011.
- Download the Windows Phone Developer Tools from Create.msdn.com and start developing your windows phone apps.
- Submit your App to the AppHub before the contest period (December 18, 2011) and get it listed in the Marketplace.
- Claim your Goodies by filling the form here
Know more about the Campaign here