I was looking to some really funny programming quotes to use in one of the seminars. I was able to collect quite a lot of them and few of the programming quotes were really good and funny quotes.
In this blog post, I list out my 10 favourite Programming Quotes which are funny as well.
My 10 Favourite & Funny Programming Quotes
- If debugging is the process of removing software bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in. – Edsger Dijkstra
- There are only two kinds of programming languages: those people always bitch about and those nobody uses. – Bjarne Stroustrup
- It’s not a bug – it’s a feature. – Anonymous
- The best thing about a Boolean is even if you are wrong; you are only off by a bit. – Anonymous
- In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is. — Jan L. A. van de Snepscheut
- Debuggers don’t remove bugs. They only show them in slow motion. — Anonymous
- Programming is like sex. One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life. – Michael Sinz
- Nine people can’t make a baby in a month. — Fred Brooks, the Mythical Man-Month
- There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works. – Alan J. Perlis
- The first 90% of the code accounts for the first 90% of the development time. The remaining 10% of the code accounts for the other 90% of the development time. — Tom Cargill
If you have any favourite programming quote , leave them in the comment section.