Lean Agile , Manchester is hosting its User Group meet on the topic “How to write better user stories (Instructor led workshop)” at Valtech , Basil Chambers. 65 High Street. M4 1FS, Manchester on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 from 6:30 PM to 8:45 PM.
n this hands-on user story writing workshop all participants will learn how to write better user stories with development teams. We will demystify the whole subject area and provide you with some extremely powerful techniques to simplify requirements management. This is not just a session for Business Analysts. Everyone involved in software development should learn these simple techniques. During the session you will be lead through:
– Rapid prototyping
– Wireframing techniques for gaining a shared understanding of requirements
– Story breakdown / decomposition
– What should we include in a story?
– What is the right level of detail to include?
– At what point do you capture the detail?
– Story mapping
– Writing better acceptance criteria
– Sizing and estimation of stories
– Minimal Viable Product
This session is packed full of tricks and tips discovered from years of experience writing stories with teams.
Know more about the How to write better user stories (Instructor led workshop) at the event’s page.